1. Which utility is used to track angular watches/digest cycles and what is the good maximum number of watches/digest cycles should be used on a page to improve performance?
- ng-status, 1000
- ng-stats, 1000
- ng-status, 2000
- ng-stats, 2000]
- ng-status, 5000
- ng-stats, 5000
2. Where singleton pattern is used in angularjs?
- dependency injection
3. What are different possible ways to initialize angular app?
4. Which one of the following apis to be invoked on rootScope service to get the child scopes?
- All above
4. What are true about provider?
- provider is used by AngularJS internally to create services, factory etc.
- provider is a special factory method
- provider is used during config phase
5. Which of the followings can’t be injected as a dependency in Angularjs?
- application module
6. Which of the following statement is true?
- Lowercase service converts a text to lower case text.
- Lowercase filter is a function which takes text as input.
- Lowercase filter converts a text to lower case text.
- Above all
- None of the above.
6. What is deep linking in Angular js?
- refers to linking various views to a central page
- allows to encode the state of application in the URL
- SEO based technique
7. When a scope is terminated how many destroy events will be fired?
7. What are the ways to improve Angular js app?
- use bind once when possible
- use $watch instead of $watchCollection
- debounce ng-model