- Node.js is the web server and the server side
- MongoDB is the data base engine
- ExpressJS is the run time engine
It makes mobile apps easier to handle things and improves the performance, similarly allow the developers to write mobile code on Ios, android without exchanging UI for each platform.
- AngularJS is module driven. The complexity of the core AngularJS will be removed, resulting better performance.
- It delivers a reliable scalable structure that makes it a breeze to develop large, complex applications as part of a team.
- Most importantly it also allows Single Page Application.
- It is an easy user experience that leads to business friendly technique. Again, this hints to sophisticated user experience which is much appreciated by leading software development companies.
Recently, all high end companies have started to switch their applications to Node.js and AngularJS, which leads to increasing the productivity and proficiency but also improves the over-all performance. Node.js & AngularJS is the advanced applications and this gives the complete list of the most popular frameworks that are used by developers. The internet age is the period of quick deviations and development. Every day the applications that are developed are becoming more cutting-edge just like AngularJS & Node.js. The latest on going technology is the existing trend. With the top guns like Google and Yahoo switching to Node.js is quite an encouragement for you to choose it.